For rent (available from Spring 2023): elegant, furnished 3-room apartment with balcony in Tallinn Old Town.
The apartment is open for viewing from
Pagari 1 residence is in Tallinn Old Town, in the vicinity of St Olay’s Church, Town Hall Square, Holy Ghost Church, fine-dining restaurants, cafes, museums and historic sights.
CONTACT: email@example.com, Mon-Sun 9-20.
– 2 bedrooms (both have a private bathroom with shower and toilet)
– 3 bathrooms
– balcony with a rooftop view (4th floor, elevator)
– windows on two sides, facing Pagari and Pikk street
– high ceilings, 3.25 metres
– 2 spacious closets
– large windows that provide a lot of natural daylight
– small well-equipped kitchen (dishwasher etc and second fridge SMEG)
Elegant architecture. Designed by Hans Schmidt in 1911, this house was completely renovated in 2013. Residents can enjoy a quiet courtyard that features a fountain and some greenery.
The apartment shall be rented only with a cleaning service (the cost of a cleaning person is 13 € per hour and includes cleaning devices).
Wifi is provided by Telia.
First payment when renting: rental fee 2400 €, deposit 2400 € and real estate commission 2400 €+ VAT 20%.
Utility costs are added to the monthly rental fee.
Samples of utility costs:
April 2022 – 443€ (all incl)